• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2014 Chattanooga 3D Jam - August 22, 23 and 24

I'll be there on.Friday for a short time. Gotta pick up a 108" Corvus, and fly GreenEs again to feel it out for CG. And possibly get a measurement from the wing tube fwd for CG.

Anymore info like cost, is there power onsite? I would like to camp out Friday night and leave saturday night. It would be great to be able to plug in the ac unit on my trailer.

Justin told me that it's free to fly, the club makes their money by charging admission to spectators. I have never been there so I cannot say about the power situation. Maybe [MENTION=469]Yak Attack[/MENTION] or [MENTION=242]shotgun[/MENTION] can answer that one.

bigblueswope;7593 wrote: Justin told me that it's free to fly, the club makes their money by charging admission to spectators. I have never been there so I cannot say about the power situation. Maybe [MENTION=469]Yak Attack[/MENTION] or [MENTION=242]shotgun[/MENTION] can answer that one.
Yup. As far as power, there's DC for charging, but no AC.

Bunky F. Knuckle;9497 wrote: Coming in hot!! 3.5 hr out!

I'll be right behind you there Bunky, and I'm coming loaded for bear

attachment.php

9617=3487-ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408726357.327202.jpg
9617=3487-ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408726357.327202.jpg

Got the first GSN sticker applied!

[MENTION=2]I Love Nachos[/MENTION]