• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2014 PAU Wenatchee Huckfest Pics Vol 2

Tseres

150cc
SleepyC;2402 wrote: No offense but if my doorbell rang and I saw this crew at the door, I think I'd lock the deadbolt!

attachment.php

I know how you feal. I've never seen that short guy in a T shirt before. He looks like one of us now. :p

Astrohog

70cc twin V2
SleepyC;2402 wrote: No offense but if my doorbell rang and I saw this crew at the door, I think I'd lock the deadbolt!

you are a wise old sage and I don't blame you a bit!!!

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1

attachment.php

That's how we ended up there, after being locked out everywhere else. Lucky!!!

thelaw

70cc twin V2
Awesome pics Herve! Thanks for sharing, wish we could have made it out! We shall try for next year!

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
thelaw;2881 wrote: Awesome pics Herve! Thanks for sharing, wish we could have made it out! We shall try for next year!

Thank Ken: I have no credit in this other than sending Ken's photos to Sleepy.

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
We are already discussing next year's GSN party in Wenatchee, and we already know that it will be moved back to the regular September-ish dates.

We need Sleepy to come to this one for sure!

I spoke with Mike this morning, and we should have the final tally shortly: with the support of the attendees, we hope to match the donation from last year.

Remember: with all the fun we have, we are supporting worthy local charities. The RAF club will let us know which charity they are choosing to support his year, and we will post it here.