• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2015 Extreme 3D Fest Presented by Tail Dragger Rc and Extreme Flight

Taildraggerrc

70cc twin V2
Hey Clarkj...yes there will be a raffle Saturday. Extreme Flight Airplanes (don't know which one yet, Noll said they have some awesome raffle donations this year), DA Engine, Hitec Weekender, TDRC Stuff, Pulse Batteries, Razorback Fueler, Awesome stuff from Falcon, Valley View, Smartfly, 3DRC, and awesome decals from B&E Graphics. A lot of really good stuff. Hope you can make it.

vegasking

70cc twin V2
Loading up, and hoping I can remember how to get them all in. Going to need some extra space coming back because I will have a 125" EF Extra V2 in boxes on the return trip.

11755752_1102926353054130_6574688416709954676_n.jpg

clarkj

70cc twin V2
Ill see you there hopefully. You got some nice planes there. Im picking up my trailer on the way there

clarkj

70cc twin V2
I had a good time yesterday. So busy visiting i only got one pic. This is just half of the flight line. image.jpg