• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D 20cc Giles 202 Profile

BalsaDust

Well I added a 6" scale to the plans and will be re printing them in the morning. For those of you who understand CAD this will make sense. We printed them scaled 1:1 but printed them from model space instead of paper space. Apparently in model space 1:1 doesn't equal a true 1:1 as my wing that should span 62-1/2" is really 59-1/2". Working on creating a proper viewport right now so this doesn't happen again.

Luchnia

70cc twin V2
It should be fun for sure. Wondering if I can have it ready by my clubs fun fly on sep 23 but prolly not. Hopefully ready for funtime aeronuts fun fly in oct though.
I got the aeronuts funfly on my calendar and plan to be there.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Hey none of this "private" info stuff......lots of eyeballs peeking in here.....SHARE SHARE SHARE:dancing-chicken:.

BalsaDust

Need help? Can walk you through it pretty quick.
I think I got it. Will try again in the morning. Created a viewport that is 34 x 185, brought the drawing up to 1:1 in the viewport and will print it again from there. I'm willing to expect 1/4-1/2" off but 3" is too much.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Ok this is great I am all in. Cannot wait to see how this all comes together. Have just enough cad experience to get me into trouble. Would do the design part and then had the cad office put it into a drawing and make it work. This is exciting, have my first of many questions to come and hopefully can also add to the end result, thanks for doing this. Question what is the wing profile and the amount of % is the aero foil .