• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2nd Annual 3DHS Mid-America Fly-Low-In - June 27-30, 2013 Cape Girardeau, MO

SnowDog

Kerwin, yes I am going, and I will be representing 3DRCForums and taking lots of pictures and videos so that everybody that can't make it will know what a great time they are missing! ;)
Hopefully, I'll be able to fly a little bit too. :D

Well i'm going to have to try to make it then. I had a choice beteewn the laycgne huck fest and the FLI.
Since your your going thats a whole different story.
I still can't believe what a job you did videoing
I may have to have you cook breakfest again like you did last time.
Boy that was some good bacon, eggs and hash browns.

SnowDog

The Green Machine! Yeah, Kerwin you have to bring the MX2 on the DLE-30 on steroids!
and don't forget the Tiger Moth too!

Bivens

50cc
Fred...sad to say, but I've gotta bail out on this one....The wife has booked us on an Alaskan cruise and tour with the family....kids, grandparents...should be great family time traveling all together....my mom hasn't really been anywhere and I can't wait to see her in Alaska...but it does mean we're going to miss your event....

I'm going to miss you. I sure enjoyed watching you fly.
Have a great time with your family and maybe next year you can come.
I have another couple of planes I plan on bringing that I didn't bring last year.
of course I plan on bringing my little pico tiger moth. She is a real fly low.
This year I'm going to see if I can fly her for 10 minutes straight never rising above 4ft.