• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2nd Annual 3DHS Mid-America Fly-Low-In - June 27-30, 2013 Cape Girardeau, MO

rcbirk21

70cc twin V2
bringing a crashed EF 60 extra exp airframe. will give it away for free to the first person who takes it from me

RotorJockey

70cc twin V2
Yeah,

We had quite a few people camp at the field last year.

Just gravity-fed from a tank, so not a lot of pressure, but it'll get the soap and sweat off of you!

Fred

Yeah,

We had quite a few people camp at the field last year.

Just gravity-fed from a tank, so not a lot of pressure, but it'll get the soap and sweat off of you!

Fred

Makes the decision of camping vs getting a room much easier since I'll be definitely camping now! :)

DaOldGuy

30cc
@ RCBirk21....Plane to repair...must resist. :facepalm:

<--------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
i should be there friday night at the latest... if i get all my cars painted at work thursday i might make it friday during the day

SnowDog

bringing a crashed EF 60 extra exp airframe. will give it away for free to the first person who takes it from me

@ RCBirk21....Plane to repair...must resist. :facepalm:

<--------------------

I'LL TAKE IT! Call me when you get close and I'll be waiting at the gate!
Better yet, drop it off at the teal-colored Chevy G1500 Van on your way in and you won't even have to unload it!
I've always wanted a 60" EF Extra, and I don't mind putting it back together to get one.