• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Harvest Huck - Sept. 17-20th

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
You can leave the "terryscustom" lake dry this year, I sold my beater-uppers so I'll have to fly nice all weekend.:laughing:

5 days and counting. Wishing everyone safe travel and we are looking forward to a great weekend.

Directions to the field are: I-35 north of the Des Moines area to exit 96 (Elkhart) go east approximately 5 miles until the road comes to a T and you are there. Can't miss us.

Please call me if you have any questions or need directions to the field. 515-229-7085

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Pawnshop Mike, I was thinking that you guys would be the last weekend of Sept. Sorry bro.

Hawkeye Dave.

No worries bro. Our event is normally the last weekend in September. For some reason the powers that be decided to move it up a week. I think they know they screwed up.

Hope you guys have a great time!:way_to_go:

PS......We have to get you and Mustang James back to Rolla sometime. That was great fun!
:yesss:

Man am I ready for this weekend, it's been a month since I have flown, so I am all tuned up. The weather looks a lot better than last year too. Only a chance of dampness on Thursday then game on!