• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D photofest, post your good shots

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Really sorry I missed this little number!!      Obviously did not damage anything?     Little butt clinching moment I suspect.
Eric-Extra.jpg

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Terryscustom said

Really sorry I missed this little number!!      Obviously did not damage anything?     Little butt clinching moment I suspect.
Eric-Extra.jpg

Actually, quite calm and planned. Scott may have been worried, but I was perfectly calm.

Terryscustom said
Eric-Extra.jpg
It was really cool actually. The pilot ( @ericb ) was demonstrating how to do a reverse harrier landing. Pulled it off nicely. 
pride.png

Patroller

70cc twin V2
I wonder if the photos from the first page are gone for good with the forum change. It's strange that some of the threads are fine while others are not.

just a few

Attachments

• Tulsa 3D Bash-207.jpg
    Tulsa 3D Bash-207.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 208
  • Tulsa 3D Bash-141.jpg
    Tulsa 3D Bash-141.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 204
  • Tulsa 3D Bash-208.jpg
    Tulsa 3D Bash-208.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 206
  • uploadfromtaptalk1407120514827.jpg