• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale 3DHS 106 Edge 540

cam4569

70cc twin V2
Up for sale unfortunately is my new-ish 3DHS 106 Edge. The plane has flown only twice, due to some unexpected expenses I have to let this one go. I did not spare expense when I built this bird, the only part that was not new was the receiver. Savox servos all around, all the servo leads are soldered to reduce resistance in connections. I went a little overboard and hid all the wiring in the tunnel as well as wrapped it with red mesh to match the plane. On the lower cowl I added some vents to pull the air though and cool the engine. I will probably forget something on the list below, if you have any questions please ask. I will not ship and could meet part way for the correct deal. I have 100% ratings on ebay (same user name) and RC Groups.
GP123 twin – I use redline oil
JR Powersafe 12CH with 4 satellites – If you have a DX18 I will give you my program
Spektrum Telemetry module with TEMP and RPM and voltage sensors
2 Pulse 2S lipo 5000MHA
Savox 1270 2 in each wing and one on each elevator
Savox 2230 for the rudder
SWB arms all around
Falcon carbon fiber propeller with red carbon fiber spinner (I will also give you the factory one)
All the factory bags that came with the plane (nice quilted wing and elevator bags) I have not installed the SFG or wing tips they will be included as well as any other parts I find for the plane at the time of the sale. I am sad to see this go, I really enjoyed building it and the couple flights were amazing.

I am in Grand Coulee (roughly 1.5 hours north west of Spokane)
$2200 OBO

Also posted on GiantScaleNews, working on getting photos up here as well

Attachments

• 20160626_011322.jpg
    20160626_011322.jpg
    286.7 KB · Views: 1,028
Last edited by a moderator: