• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS 87" Extra 300 SHP

joshgluck

100cc
Actually I neglected to thank Brian and Gary.. My apologies gentleman.. Many thanks for all you did in getting me into the 87 club.

Also great way to let me know about my team 3drcf promotion. Thanks for putting the vinyl on for me :p

gyro

GSN Contributor
Actually I neglected to thank Brian and Gary.. My apologies gentleman.. Many thanks for all you did in getting me into the 87 club.

Also great way to let me know about my team 3drcf promotion. Thanks for putting the vinyl on for me :p

Lol, guess we forgot to pull that part off the canopy in our rush to get it to you :)

joshgluck

100cc
Look I know you just wanted a "High Performer" on the team.... And High Times Gluck is now your guy.. Promise to exceed your expectations at around 3000' AGL ;-)

gyro

GSN Contributor
Look I know you just wanted a "High Performer" on the team.... And High Times Gluck is now your guy.. Promise to exceed your expectations at around 3000' AGL ;-)

Somebody has to scare the birds away for those of us down low :)