• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

fixxin2fly

70cc twin V2
hey had a question, as im always trying to learn about flying. isnt there a way i can figure the max weight i can have a certain plane for it to be 3d capable? like by wing loading, watts, weight etc. i'd really like to learn that

I just make sure I have at least 200watts per pound min.

joshgluck

100cc
I'd love to but I don't think there is an area in the wiki for it. Can we add a table of contents entry for on-line resources? I couldn't figure out how to do that. I can add the article with the resources once that's done or if you guys want it somewhere else.

someone needs to upload those into our Wiki :)

gyro

GSN Contributor
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

I'd love to but I don't think there is an area in the wiki for it. Can we add a table of contents entry for on-line resources? I couldn't figure out how to do that. I can add the article with the resources once that's done or if you guys want it somewhere else.

Here's a place to start:
http://www.3drcforums.com/forumdisplay.php?156-3D-Resources

We can fine tune the links and page layout later