• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

SnowDog

Hmm 10 hours away... I may be able to make it.. I'll look into it :) looks like a great time! :D

You should come...it is a great event, and not too far from you. Lotsa fun people were there last year, and this year promises to be even better!

Well... Put in my 40" EPP... :/ killed the rudder servo in a low rolling harrier.... :( best flight I'd had in a while too! Oh well... Also, my friend gave me an old top flute J3 cub kit! 80" wingspan! Looks to be from the 80s? :D

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Anyone try the Hover CF props Valley View sells?

I have one (20x6) waiting to go on my DLE 35 for an EF 78 Extra. Will report on the EF 78 Extra thread when I fly it. I think we'll have it set up in a week. I've heard good reports.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
I have one (20x6) waiting to go on my DLE 35 for an EF 78 Extra. Will report on the EF 78 Extra thread when I fly it. I think we'll have it set up in a week. I've heard good reports.

Sounds good. I hope to start breaking in a engine with a 24x8 Falcon this weekend, and would like to switch over to 24x9 CF. The Falcon CF are nice,but pricey

gyro

GSN Contributor
Sounds good. I hope to start breaking in a engine with a 24x8 Falcon this weekend, and would like to switch over to 24x9 CF. The Falcon CF are nice,but pricey

Just bought a 24x9 hover prop from VVRC, going to see how it compares at over $30 less than a falcon.
Will publish a mini review once I fly with it

wedoitall

I have a dumb question. ive only seen a couple big planes 50cc and bigger fly in person. Im saving my pennys for something myself. will the big planes do everything my smaller ones will do? Mainly im asking about the high energy stuff.