• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Hmmm let's see. I'm thinking of a correlation of Flt time vs ability.
1flt per month= lucky to takeoff n land
2 per month= good takeoff ? Landing
3 per month= takeoff, landing with 1/2 oz CA
975 per month- what was it? Oh ya, "Jacob that was frigin AWESOME!"
Repetition, repetition, repetition.

fixxin2fly

70cc twin V2
Just flew a buddies velox with the 1258tg servos and lovvvvvvin em!!!! Wheres that Savox discount??? Could have sworn I have seen at least a 15% discount on here in the past and now that Im ready to order,,,no banner,

gyro

GSN Contributor
Just flew a buddies velox with the 1258tg servos and lovvvvvvin em!!!! Wheres that Savox discount??? Could have sworn I have seen at least a 15% discount on here in the past and now that Im ready to order,,,no banner,

I run those servos also, they rock!
I'm working on getting a new promotion with them right now... How long can you wait?

Btw, got some size medium shirts in for ya, and can put your name on them too! Check it out:
http://www.3drcforums.com/showthread.php?1613-3DRCForums-T-Shirts-ROUND-TWO!&goto=newpost

wedoitall

AJ 51' slick

was doing some checks and maintenance on my slick today and noticed the wing tube sleeve was just a hair loose on the left side of the fuse. whats the best way to fix it? also found the wooden hasp/latch on the top of the firewall that the notch on the front of the canopy fits in(have no idea what its called) was broken but I have already fixed that.

with those two pieces broken should I take it alil easy on her or continue to fly the snot out of her. don't wanna kill her yet already, trying to save up for a bigger plane and I don't think I could be without a Slick now that ive caught the slickness. I have been pretty abusive in the air with her in just the short time ive had it. I really like this lil plane.

quadracer

100cc
Pull the wing tube out and use medium CA (it's what I used, I worried that thin CA would wick through the sleeve and cause problems). Epoxy would work as well I'm sure.