• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

gyro

GSN Contributor
Wish I had known, Picked up one during the labor day sale, I was going to put it on my Hempel 50cc yak55 but it's going on the extra now instead. Still thinking about mufflers. Might try one of mile highs pitts. Whatcha think?

Go for it!

Manta

70cc twin V2
42 Byper build has began!!
Will take a bit as assembling as we go between flights. Came to the Dan Stevens Memorial this weekend. rained alot. Beautiful this afternoon so just a couple of the hodgehounds been flying together this afternoon..Been a long time since just us have been able to just huck. I'm gonna hang at Macs a day or two and play with the byper. Maybe by HHAEFI in 3 weeks i'll have her going.

joshgluck

100cc
Will take a bit as assembling as we go between flights. Came to the Dan Stevens Memorial this weekend. rained alot. Beautiful this afternoon so just a couple of the hodgehounds been flying together this afternoon..Been a long time since just us have been able to just huck. I'm gonna hang at Macs a day or two and play with the byper. Maybe by HHAEFI in 3 weeks i'll have her going.

Good for you brother! Rock on

wedoitall

That's awesome Matt! Get us some videos and or pics .

Yup! Drove straight thru except for a gas stop, and lunch at Taco Bell on Parker rd :p

Hah, That's actually pretty close to my house lol. I'm down near parker and preston. (not exact... I'm more north..... not gonna put my address on a forum :) ) But still pretty close! About 10 minutes.