• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

gyro

GSN Contributor
I think I'm going to put it on Ebay and see what the traffic will bear......:D

SteveT.

Yup, you'll make a big profit that way.

What was I thinking offering a modest profit to an entrepreneur anyway? :facepalm:

Good luck on eBay, I hope you win big.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Shameless 3drcf plugs! Gary, both Cody and I were sportin our tees (unplanned) at a toys for tots fly in yesterday! A guy was asking about gasser help with engines and we were both talking to him. I just pointed to my chest and said look for our thread here. He put it in his phone. Another new face.
The shirts work.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Shameless 3drcf plugs! Gary, both Cody and I were sportin our tees (unplanned) at a toys for tots fly in yesterday! A guy was asking about gasser help with engines and we were both talking to him. I just pointed to my chest and said look for our thread here. He put it in his phone. Another new face.
The shirts work.

Awesome, thanks for helping spread the word! :)

BTW, what's up with the Sept give away?

I dunno? Ray (Ohio av8tor) won...

Do you mean October, which started a few days ago? http://www.3drcforums.com/showthread.php?1859-October-Giveaway-brought-to-you-by-Redwing-RC