• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3DHS Fly Low In (East) July 11,12,13,14 Washington, New Jersey 6th Annual

The only power is off the light towers. I was lucky enough last year to get one of the outlets. I am bringing my generator.

Had to ditch a 30cc because a buddy is coming with me and I had to make room. Should be there around 2ish.

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Well got a bit more caught up today. Is looking more likely that I will be taking a half day off on Friday and making it down this weekend. Leave here by noon in there around 5. Shouldn't be too bad.

Now I wonder if the trailer full of goodies is stocking vyper bypes this weekend. I may have to "win" a raffle this weekend. Hahahaha.

I will be there around 8:30 am or so, still have to pack my trailer, work got in the way today. I just finished dropping off the sodas and supplies to field.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Just picked up the YakDude and his plane. Overnighting in Austin, then on our way in the AM! :D

We have a solar charging station that handles a decent amount of chargers I will also have my Honda 2000. There are two light towers also. I would suggest bringing extension. Cords I lost a lot last year.