• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3DHS Fly Low In (East) July 11,12,13,14 Washington, New Jersey 6th Annual

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Thanks I did. This is the "work" give back for the nice vaca last week. There will be some RC activity when I get home for sure. Have a new radio to program! And a 78 gasser to setup.

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Leaving here either lunchtime tomorrow or right after work. Depends on if other folks get the project to me first thing in the morning or not. Can't leave until it ships. Lol. Hoping lunchtime. 4 and half hour ride. Can't wait. :)

bmschulman

New to GSN!
This will be my first time attending. I'll be there on Saturday. Is there any interest in HD video of some of the flying, taken with my FPV quad? I can bring my setup if there's interest. Here's a video I shot at my club in windy conditions.
[video=youtube;Og0bw6F6jiE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og0bw6F6jiE&hd=1[/video]