• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS Planes Picture Thread

Well I can officially say I have had the worst day flying in my 5 years of flying , I crashed my 89, then fought ingition problems all day long on my 104 though we had it fixed , flew it high for around 6 min hover for a bit, fly out bring her back around pull wall and she dies again an oh boy did I get lucky,when it died with the wind it gracefully floated back down and bounced on landing gear with no harm whew in done for the day

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393107009.830179.jpg

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Well I can officially say I have had the worst day flying in my 5 years of flying , I crashed my 89, then fought ingition problems all day long on my 104 though we had it fixed , flew it high for around 6 min hover for a bit, fly out bring her back around pull wall and she dies again an oh boy did I get lucky,when it died with the wind it gracefully floated back down and bounced on landing gear with no harm whew in done for the day

Oh man!!!! That sucks. So sorry to hear about the crash. We have all been there and done that.

3Daddict

70cc twin V2
It's all part of it if your Gona 3d and get any good at it your Gona crash

Yep, ever after you learn every plane you get you are going to crash. Though that plane looks vary fixable. Most times when they crash you can fix them. though with 48'' planes and under it is not typically worth it. But with 60'' planes and up it is.