• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS Planes Picture Thread

RC Girl

70cc twin V2
She's got a ways to go before she catches up with Ashleigh, but my 5yr old daughter has been asking for a pink airplane!

It would be awesome to get her a pink airplane and put a huge pegasus decal on it! With the pegasus's wings on the planes wings and the head of the pegasus towards the front of the plane and ya i think you've got the idea :p:D

gyro

GSN Contributor
It would be awesome to get her a pink airplane and put a huge pegasus decal on it! With the pegasus's wings on the planes wings and the head of the pegasus towards the front of the plane and ya i think you've got the idea :p:D

Not a bad idea!!! As you can imagine tho, her first plane will be a foamy! :)

RC Girl

70cc twin V2
Not a bad idea!!! As you can imagine tho, her first plane will be a foamy! :)

:D ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363144030.651849.jpg (pretend the planes a trainer:))

biplane

Here is one of my tripletrs with my first plane from part 2 of the rc addiction. A Sig foamy .... it could barely fly, NIMH packs and a brushed motor, circa 2004. As much as I have tried, none of my 4 daughters has taken to the hobby (so its mine, all mine)

:scaredchair:

Attachments

• christmas 2004 022.jpg
    christmas 2004 022.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 210
I even tried warbirds

They started crying when Dad got it stuck at the top of a big tree. This one was way better - lipos and brushless, GWS Corsair - nice and fast. It finally fell out of the tree after a storm.

Attachments

• DSC03286.jpg
    DSC03286.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 217
Last edited by a moderator:

njswede

150cc
Triplets, huh? I've got 5 year old twins and barely have any time to fly. You must be the king of time management!

3dhs yak

Figured I would get a 3dhs plane in here, 46-in Yak. Lasted about 100 flights, I messed up on a blender by not switching back to high rates after flying some precision, which the little yak did very well. I was practicing getting as low as possible on the flat spin, which unfortunately turned out to be a slow inverted roll out to the ground on low rates. DOH!!

:banghead:

Attachments

• IMG_0060.jpg
    IMG_0060.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 238
Triplets, huh? I've got 5 year old twins and barely have any time to fly. You must be the king of time management!

You know the drill .... speed is life. That's why I fly electric. The trips are 12 now, way better. Congrats on the twins and the fact that you survived the early sleepless years!! Amazing how you get the strength to meet life's challenges.

njswede

150cc
You know the drill .... speed is life. That's why I fly electric. The trips are 12 now, way better. Congrats on the twins and the fact that you survived the early sleepless years!! Amazing how you get the strength to meet life's challenges.

Oh the sleepless years... I took the family out for lunch today and we ran into the doctor who delivered the twins, which was really cool. We chatted for a while and that brought back some very good memories and some memories of rather difficult times. As you know, pregnancy with multiples is a roller coaster ride.

But now I'm WAY off topic, so I'm going to post some pictures of my planes... :)

IMAG0764.jpgnjswede.jpgIMAG0261.jpgIMG_2567 - small.jpg