• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3DHS Tennessee Fly-Low-In - August 15-18, 2013 Knoxville, TN

Cmala

70cc twin V2
I should be there Friday morning.

I am still working on getting the 89 ready to maiden. I ran out of covering so I picked up another roll of white today. I still have to cover one wing and the top of the fuse, hinge every control surface, mount the engine, tank, servos, landing gear...ugh. Servos should be here tomorrow and I still have extensions to make. Fuel tank and landing gear and muffler and prop will be in Knoxville. I probably will have to mount servos at the field in Knoxville.

I don't know if it's going to all come together but I think I'm gonna call in sick to work tomorrow to give it one last push.

I'm sure I could use some help getting it setup on Friday. At the very least I need some other eyes to look it over. If I get it together it will be almost solid white so it should be pretty tough to see in the air ;)

RotorJockey

70cc twin V2
I'm sure I could use some help getting it setup on Friday. At the very least I need some other eyes to look it over. If I get it together it will be almost solid white so it should be pretty tough to see in the air ;)

I'll be willing to give you a hand, Craig.

Also, I've got quite a bit of covering, trim sheets, decals and vinyl with me. We can dress her up and make her easier to see and orient on.

Fred

Last edited by a moderator:

Cmala

70cc twin V2
Awesome Fred. I've got nick ( nachos) working on a scheme for me so maybe I can just load it up with some painters blue tape or something.

SnowDog

I made it...just before midnight...;)...so I officially arrived on Wednesday:)
There's a bunch of guys here already, the skies are clear, the stars are bright, the ground is dry, and I predict there will be a whole lot of huckin happening once the sun rises!

RotorJockey

70cc twin V2
Had an easy night.

My relief will be here in about 20 minutes, and I'm OUTTA HERE!!!

GPS says 7 hours 10 minutes, but I think I can do better than that!