• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 50% Dalotel 165

Hey Roger....what's up with the Dalotel? Did you maiden yet?
Hey, no not yet as I discovered a flaw in the flight system , and I decided to re do this part , with this , so next spring I hope
65853301_10157659697042139_7314483696277389312_n.jpg

a bit of an update, I have removed the bluebird H50B servos and sent them back to the factory for firmware upgrade to the H51B meaning a lot of good things, such as soft start , overload protection, over and under voltage protection and so on.
The Booma AR smooth flight of course is in my hands and have worked with it in the lab to get to know it , which is quite straight forward , also upgrading my FrSky Horus X10S to Express (ACCESS protocol) The laser is going forward and will fly with all these changes,

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
So you are in stall mode too? Yikes, I thought I was the only one dragging my feet. LOL. I totally understand though. You put this much effort and engineering into a beloved piece of art, you want it perfect.