• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D 52% Edge 540 vs slick 540

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I can hear the build bug knocking on the door as well. Winter weather predictions are showing above normal here this Winter!!

Had to look this one up......last time we had a nice Winter was 2012 when we had a little fun.

@Robbins shows a little cameo at 1:00 and 2:15.....he was extra excited to be out flying. I was sporting the ZDZ80 twin which was my largest engine at the time:dancing-chicken:

Sorry for the hijack just having a throwback moment LOL.

Back to the build thread programming!!!

@Terryscustom ,
What Edge is that? I'm still looking for a home for my DA70.
@Robbins ,
Funny chit! I'm going to steal that ghost pilot move.:D

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
@Flyrcjoe and @pawnshopmike I do not recall ever being there. you must have seen someone else in that film. @Terryscustom is mistaken, that was NOT me.

..Im a profesional, Yes?

Joe, im sorry we did not have too good of a year with airframes, collectively. im subscribed! I will be building a couple little-er ones to fill the voids in my garage on the bicycle hangers.

keep up the good work!

Flyrcjoe

70cc twin V2
Been a little busy but started working on the motor box.
image.jpg

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Nice work. I hand cut my classic pattern planes. Plenty of sawdust around my scroll saw. I'll keep watching this.