• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

60" Laser-EXP

gyro

GSN Contributor
I'm also have a great experience with my 7245 on my MXS as well. They're fast and center very well. The extra metal bushing in the case makes them last longer than the 5245mg or 225mg also.

I took the laser apart today so that I could ship the gear for the FLI. I am going to bring a couple of backup 7245s just in case. Also try the velcro on the second one.

I have a lot of planes, almost all with digital servos and these stand out for the shakes. I might also try toning down the BEC to 7.4V, but the 7245s on the ailerons are a non issue.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
These not only shake when centered, they twitch at all deflections.

BTW, I am up to 4 failed servos of the 5 Spektrum 5060's that I have purchased.

If its anything like I saw on Enterprises Laser yesterday (on ground and in flight) it's not a "normal" centering jitter. This is more like a drum solo! When I wasn't looking from about 15 feet it sounded like a gasser at a distance idling. A bit much for me and too much for the Velcro trick which I've used with success on Hitec and Airtronics. He has vid he may post.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Matt's were even worse than that. Guess they have some bugs to work out. Any muttering I have had has always stopped with any load on the surface or movement of the control.