• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

A big hand for Sleepy and Nick

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
We've officially launched the new look and I think SleepyC and Nick (of NachosCheese.net) did a beautiful job.

Now we can get moving with the swag......finally! :big dance:

BalsaDust

yup it looks great. I'm really digging the LOGO. A buddy I work with makes custom T's so I think I'm gonna get him to make me up one with the PDF file Sleepy posted in another thread. Gotta support the cool people.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Bartman;5839 wrote: We've officially launched the new look and I think SleepyC and Nick (of NachosCheese.net) did a beautiful job.

Now we can get moving with the swag......finally! :big dance:

Fine work gentlemen.... very eye appealing. Thank you for your efforts in making this place "feel" like...."home". :winking-thumbs-up-s

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Looks great, one comment on swag, when you do T-shirts, try and get some that a real man can fit in. Those tiny 2x shirts are for girly men and children.:smile-new: