• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aerobeez Banshee Update

Bloosee

70cc twin V2
Bloo are you going to pick one up?? Be a fun electric I bet :cool:

Well, I'd love a Banshee... But, it's too big to fit in my car. Wouldn't be to practical to attempt to jam it in there. I'm looking at getting the 77/78" Extra when it comes out, that should fit. Do a 12S setup on it.

Hoping to maiden my 64 MXS-R tomorrow, that's the plan anyway....

Last edited by a moderator:

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Good luck on your maiden Bloosee. Once you get it setup the way you like it, I think you will really enjoy the aircraft.

Bloosee

70cc twin V2
Good luck on your maiden Bloosee. Once you get it setup the way you like it, I think you will really enjoy the aircraft.

I think I will like it. I bought some 6S 4000 Glacier packs for it. It just will not balance with my 5000's without adding tail weight and I think 3300's would be too small. If I was using standard servos I have not doubt that it would balance fine with the 5000.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Well, I'd love a Banshee... But, it's too big to fit in my car. Wouldn't be to practical to attempt to jam it in there. I'm looking at getting the 77/78" Extra when it comes out, that should fit. Do a 12S setup on it.

Nonsense, I stuff a 100cc into my Jeep all the time! A 91" should fit in your car :D

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2

[MENTION=2902]Bloosee[/MENTION] How was the maiden ?

Bloosee

70cc twin V2
[MENTION=2902]Bloosee[/MENTION] How was the maiden ?

Successful! It flew well, had the CG pretty much spot on the first flight and it needed just a single click of elevator trim. Flew it on 6S 4000, I only have two of those packs so it was just two quick flights. My setup won't balance with 5000's and I don't want to add tail weight. I'll be working on the flight setup for a while and playing with the SFG's and wing tips to see what I like best.

The plane looks awesome in the air!