• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aerobeez NEW 2015 Flying Wing In Development

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
Hey 3DRC forum members! What a great couple months 2015 has started off to. We have brought in our new lineup of planes and had great feedback from people at AMA and AEF with other shows lined up later this year. We have also been busy working on other new developments for one of the smaller EPP models that everyone enjoyed last year, the Aerobeez Flying Wings!

NEW-WING-PROTO-2.jpg

We have been working with our factory to produce an improved version two of our 32" Angry Bee and the 32" Stinger. The designs you see here are just for color testing, but what we are considering for upgrades to the next generation are larger prop size, bigger wing span, and possibly some changes to the electronics, like a larger motor and improved servos.

Possible changes:

• Considering a 7" prop
  • Considering increasing wingspan to 38-40"
  • Improved pushrod design

NEW-WING-PROTO-1.jpg

There will be more research and development done before we produce the New Version Flying Wing, but we wanted to share with you all what we are working on.

Until next time all, enjoy your flying and building time!

Your Hobby, Our Passion

Aerobeez

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
It seems like these are becoming a big thing now. I flew a similar one but it wasn't very smooth and stable. I am betting that with the large sfg's this will fly pretty dang nice! Are guys flying this one for combat as well?

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Might I throw in a suggestion for a 48" wing? Wings on the slope are still incredibly popular for combat!

Either way, I will have one of these in my fleet this year :)

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I would look into an add on/option/upgrade to beef up the leading edge for combat and call it "The Balsa Buster"! Lol