• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aeroplus 60cc / 92" Edge 540 V3 from Limitless Aero

gyro

GSN Contributor
Looks nice...Can you shoot a pic of your layout of receiver and batteries behind the wing tube? It looks like the inside is a lot wider behind the wind tube than most.

I followed your lead and ordered a 20oz WrongWayRC tank... took my 16oz tank to Empty a few times when I got could not stop doing fast passes for 12 minutes. The extra 4oz should help with the safety factor.

Good luck ....I am waiting to hear the successful maiden story tomorrow!! Do me a favor and triple check aileron direction....

You bet, I'll snap the pic at the field tomorrow. remind me if I forget! good call on the tank, its the same one I've got in the 3dhs edge :)

hope you can make it up Friday or Saturday.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Maiden time!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401395734.315693.jpg

Oh, and here is your pic Charlie:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401395786.441251.jpg

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
One quick question.... is that your choke I see on the servo wheel and coming out the side?

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Ok so I am answering my own question here due to looking back through this thread and finding it on page 3. Wow that's a really cool idea. I can honestly say I have never ever seen that done before.

SnowDog

Yep...very cool choke setup...I'm going to use it on my 50cc extra
Because the gp_61 is easiest to install with a rearward facing choke lever

gyro

GSN Contributor
Thanks Mike!

Maiden is complete! Plane and GP61 flew great. Probably going to need some more powerful elevator servos, noticed a little flutter on a high speed fly-by.

Initial impression is that this is a very highly maneuverable airplane, with TONS of tail authority. Lots of fun!

Ahblair4

70cc twin V2
Thanks Mike!

Maiden is complete! Plane and GP61 flew great. Probably going to need some more powerful elevator servos, noticed a little flutter on a high speed fly-by.

Initial impression is that this is a very highly maneuverable airplane, with TONS of tail authority. Lots of fun!

Awesome! I can't wait to get one of my own now!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Thanks Mike!

That's awesome to hear. Sorry about the flutter but I'm sure you will still fly the heck out of it this weekend. Try not to get the permagrin syndrome I got last year at our event. It took several days to get over it and hurt like hell.

Yowzilla

50cc
Thanks Mike!

Congratulations.....The FedEx gods claim to deliver mine on Saturday...
Thanks for your input along the way...