• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aeroplus RC 111" Edge 540 V3 "Assembly"

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
So how are you guys liking the plane? How does it compare to the other alternatives out there?

So how are you guys liking the plane? How does it compare to the other alternatives out there?

Weather has not cooperated for the maiden flight yet, but I will post when she flies. Build went very well, seems to be a good quality airframe and the fit and finish is first class. I do wish it came with wing bags and canopy cover like EF planes....but a cf spinner is included which is very cool.
I love the scheme as well. I hope it flies as good as it looks. For sure tho, the size of the 111" Edge is awesome.

Test flight today! This edge flies awesome. Very stable in harriers and in a hover. Pop tops nice as well. Great rudder authority and the huge elevators make high alpha excellent. Had two flights and plane is soo locked in very comfortable on the deck. Posting a very short hover video, try to get better video available in future
image.jpg

gyro

GSN Contributor
One of my favorite schemes. Congrats on successful maiden.

Had the 92" and 76" in same scheme. Nice flying planes.