• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aj aircraft 93,73,56 laser

Why didn't you use the two into one header and the tuned pipe SupaTim?!?! And by the way, I did not enjoy that Seahawks comeback :banghead:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Looks great. Just maidened mine yesterday.

A little cold and windy still some show pack on the grass but the runway was clear. I had already dialed down the ailerons from what I have read here.

Plane handled great but I had it setup a touch tail heavy for the maiden (turns out the manual has the CG listed perhaps an inch too far back) but moved it forward for the next couple of flights and much better.
View attachment 32197View attachment 32198

Looks Awesome Suds! Love the scheme as it reminds me of the delicious In and Out Burger joint... Great now I'm hungry!

Tippit

30cc
:flyer
Kelley, you're killing me with the vid of the 93!! For now I guess I'll stick with the "little" guy... After the EPIC Seahawk comeback I snuck out for the maiden on the 73" Laser before the sun went down! Honestly it performed better than expected. With the 40 twin, 21x8 , and slippery design, the roll rate was so much more than I was prepared for! And don't worry, I'm working on the video now...

Here she is in here glory in the ground shots:
View attachment 32187View attachment 32188View attachment 32189View attachment 32190

Here's the interior, battery ended up in the tray since the second elevator servo in the tail offset the weight of the 40 on the nose. It fit inside the cowl like it was made for it with no less than 3/4 of an inch on either side!
View attachment 32191View attachment 32192View attachment 32193

Really is an amazing flying plane from the moment the wheels leave the ground. Roll rate was faster than anything else I've ever flown but once I tamed them down it was like I'd been flying that plane for years!
View attachment 32194View attachment 32195

Google chrome does cool things sometimes on my phone...
View attachment 32196

Did you get some video?:flyer:

SupaTim

70cc twin V2
Got video yesterday from the maiden but honestly it was so dark you'd be looking at silhouettes and shadows the whole time... I did make it to the field briefly today though!! This is just a short clip from day two with the new 73" AJ Laser. Winds were howling and temps were cold, but it was dry and that's all I need!