• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aj aircraft 93,73,56 laser

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Been looking forward to this :)

Now where will I put this... Hmm....

Last edited by a moderator:

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
[MENTION=271]Enterprise[/MENTION] is headed there tomorrow. Better watch out he may just "grab and go"!

SupaTim

70cc twin V2
Here's the video from earlier this week with the 73" AJ Laser at the beach. Enjoy!!

[video=youtube_share;2OimGKXS4y0]http://youtu.be/2OimGKXS4y0[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

dth7

Tim great video. Puts a whole new meaning to "a fun day at the beach!" Is that Oregon? Awesome backdrop. Great lighting on the dusk shot. Are you running a DA 35 w Pitts muffler on that? Looks
Like fun. Thanks for sharing.

SupaTim

70cc twin V2
[MENTION=769]dth7[/MENTION] no DA here, I'm running a stock DLE35 on the stock muffler and it rocks!!!

dth7

[MENTION=769]dth7[/MENTION] no DA here, I'm running a stock DLE35 on the stock muffler and it rocks!!!

Second choice. Have one piped in an EF 78 and it has been great. I did all the prelim: reed, bowman. It's been flawless.

Yowzilla

50cc
Here's the video from earlier this week with the 73" AJ Laser at the beach. Enjoy!!

[video]https://youtu.be/2OimGKXS4y0[/video]

Your night vision was terrible....you kept touching the tail in the sand and rolling it inches from the salty water...I am not sure you can see at night....:thumbup: