• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

ARCA "Hucktoberfest" coverage by 3DRCForums

Gyro,

Great pics of the event! Nice meeting you!

I will be in touch on several of the pictures that you took. They are great!

siko_flyer

70cc twin V2
Nice site Gary!!Was great meeting and talking with you in Austin.I got some pics from there also,but didn't want to post them here until I know it's ok.
Jeff Sikes

gyro

GSN Contributor
Nice site Gary!!Was great meeting and talking with you in Austin.I got some pics from there also,but didn't want to post them here until I know it's ok.
Jeff Sikes

Jeff, thank you! We'd love to have your photos posted here as well, please feel free and welcome to post them!

Gary,

Joe D. From ARCA also took tons of pictures both days. I'll pm him and see if he can post his pics here. It'd be nice to get all the pics in one spot.

Frank

gyro

GSN Contributor
Gyro,
Johnathan and I had a great time and was nice to meet you. Great pics!!!

Thank YOU and Jonathan for the show you put on... after seeing those Aeroworks planes fly, I'm even more intrigued to learn about them. Especially the 30cc sized Yak I found on their website after watching you guys :) :)