• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Are you running an event...or is your event running you?

mkranitz

New to GSN!
Hi Guys,

I'm new to this forum, but have been a hobbyist for 40 years.  I co-founded RCU a long time ago and have long since moved on (2007).  I'm posting here because one of my ongoing passions has been writing software that changes our hobby.  Two years ago, I launched RCFlightDeck.com with the idea that we could help event hosts get MORE pilots, MORE spectators with LESS work.  The notion also is to make it FAR EASIER for pilots to find and register for events.

After 2 years, we have roughly 1/3 of the nation's clubs using RCFlightDeck to simplify and promote their events.  I'd be grateful for more in the giant scale community to consider coming aboard.  With a single source for events, more pilots will learn about and register for events.  I've asked the GiantScaleNews to host our portable calendar right here (free of course) and help make this a reality.

Please have a gander at this video and if you think you can help get more clubs onboard, I've got some $25.00 Horizon merchandise certificates to make your efforts sweeter!  

If you have any questions, please email me at michael@kranitz.com or give me a call anytime at 720.838.0700.  Happy to help!

Michael

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX_n_izzY-U

thurmma

150cc
I have to admit, I used this program to sign up for the Tulsa 3D Bash this weekend and it is pretty cool for registering for an event. If we had larger events, really the room for larger events, I would seriously consider using it to manage the event. Thanks for bringing this to fruition. I hope it continues to grow for you. I know that I will use it to register for more events if they are using your software
icon_smile.gif