• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Awesome Video Thread

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I like this one a lot for several reasons. As @pawnshopmike can attest Ryan is an awesome pilot, and on the rare Sunday when he and I are at the field at the same time I usually pack up my stuff, sit down, and enjoy the show. I was there when this was filmed and I'm surprised you cant hear me in the background arguing with an old timer that thought Ryan wasn't using the rudder when doing rollers. :msn_slap:

Yes! Great video of some great flying by a great guy.:way_to_go:

I just got home from E-fest. Spent the day there with Flyin Ryan and @Decal Dennis.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Great job guys! Those are some amazing videos. The Breitling videos were cool and the Viking video in 4K made me wish I had a 4K TV to really enjoy it. The exaggerated slips were really cool!

The sound of that P51 in the Ferocious Frankie video was amazing!

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Back to a few full scales.

I've always known the Blue Angels were nuts, but I never really realized how nuts until I saw this video. I almost wet myself just watching it.

Here are two clips of Kermit week's Gee Bee Z. It doesn't fly in either video, but it's damn cool none the less.