• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Best 35 cc plane for the price

Blewis

New to GSN!
Been out of the hobby for roughly 18 years. Getting back in to get my 12 year old introduced to this fine sport . I got him a dig kadet senior ARF for Christmas. I have a da 35 being delivered tomorrow...I was going to put it in the clipped wing Taylorcraft that I just finished up however I am contemplating getting a new 35 cc size plane for it instead. I have not flown 3d but wouldn't mind looking that wat but really would just like suggestions for a sharp, good flying 35 cc plane

cap232

50cc
look at 3d hobby shop planes. they have the slick the egde and new extra out perfect for 35 cc. if you want a little cheaper try a redwing rc slick or exrta

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I think 3dhs definitely has some of the best. I have owned several of their planes and have not hated any of them. For some reason I thought the OP was looking for something in the "budget" realm.

Blewis

New to GSN!
Thanks guys for all the suggestions. I think I've narrowed it down to these 3.
3D HS 74" Edge 540, 78" Extra 300 and maybe leaning toward the 76" MXS Exp

Last edited by a moderator: