• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Big Ailerons

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Sorry @Spats for the hijack but I just got one of these "little" beauties in the mail, super stoked to build a plane for it!!
image002.jpg

Attachments

• image003.jpg
    image003.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 286

Spats

100cc
@Spats are you finding the needles to be about like any other engine this size for base starting point? I.E. 7/8 on L and 1-7/8 on H???

I started at 1 1/2 on both and I would recommend that. The low was turned in a hair but I left the high end for now. I am at sea level so it maybe different. The thing that amazes me the most is how easy it starts. Always 4 flips on choke and 4 flips to running. Never changes. From the feel on my ankles it pulls stronger than I am used to so I think its going to be awesome. Me thinks you will lickey:way_to_go:

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I know when Joe was flying his 210's at Cornhuck they were super easy to start as well. I have to think that the larger the displacement the happier they are with the rotary valve. Council Bluffs is about 600ft so it was a change for him. I fly at about 1500 so it's about the same as there.