• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Black Hills Huck Fest dates are August 21st thru August 24th

thelaw

70cc twin V2
Thanks Gene, Paul and everyone that helped put on the Black Hills Huckfest!! Great times and many memories were made yet again! Will get pics and videos up as soon as we can. Thanks again!!

aerocowboy82

Holy Sh!t!!!
Had a great time with this crowd as usual!!! :banana-dancing-with :woohoo-dancing-bana:woohoo-dancing-bana Thanks to Gene and Paul for all the planning. Thanks to Terry for whoring out his Sukoi, the only plane I flew all weekend!!!!:encouragement::encouragement:

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
aerocowboy82;10764 said:
Had a great time :banana-dancing-with Thanks to Terry for whoring out his Sukoi, the only plane I flew all weekend!!!!QUOTE]

dont you have a back up cub?

how the sukhoi fly anyhow?

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Got home late and I think I found out why my pics won't load......it seems that Windows Explorer is having fits because not I am even having a hard time transferring files.

I'll do what I can to get this sorted out ASAP.

We had a super great time, looking forward to next time we get to all fly together!!

kbaerg

30cc
Had a blast hanging with everyone there, Arend had a great time as well and looking forward to next time. Thanks to the Rapid City guys for putting on this great event.