• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Boost Tabs

Taildraggerrc

70cc twin V2
I love boost tabs.. As Bunky say they make your nipples hard and solve erectile dysfunction.. You can also used them on a 50% rudder with a hs55! What else do you need?:)

Taildraggerrc;141 wrote: I love boost tabs.. As Bunky say they make your nipples hard and solve erectile dysfunction.. You can also used them on a 50% rudder with a hs55! What else do you need?:)

That's what she said!

Taildraggerrc;141 wrote: I love boost tabs.. As Bunky say they make your nipples hard and solve erectile dysfunction. What else do you need?:)

Million bucks and a HJ. Not necessarily in that order. And y'all can keep Campos!

Taildraggerrc

70cc twin V2
What I REALLY want to know is what kind of oil do you guys run..

I have had the best of luck with Dapper Dan @ 1000:1 :)

Taildraggerrc said
What I REALLY want to know is what kind of oil do you guys run..
I have had the best of luck with Dapper Dan @ 1000:1
icon_smile.gif
An oil thread WITH boost tabs? Are we ready for all this? How about a new video, Craven? We haven't seen something new in months!

WT

Eric!

We're not beating a dead horse while on the subject of "boost tabs...." You have to admit.... For a subject that is almost semi-non-existent, it sure elicits a ton of chatter when it comes up on the threads. I have gotten in touch with Craven so he might give us all a

new video for 2014 on the subject of Boost Tabs and how they directly relate to the very things we discuss here on GSN... Stay tuned!

WT
winking-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Do-rag

100cc
WangoTango said
Eric!

We're not beating a dead horse while on the subject of "boost tabs...." You have to admit.... For a subject that is almost semi-non-existent, it sure elicits a ton of chatter when it comes up on the threads. I have gotten in touch with Craven so he might give us all a

new video for 2014 on the subject of Boost Tabs and how they directly relate to the very things we discuss here on GSN... Stay tuned!

WT

About time we had a new video from Craven

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
WangoTango said

Eric!

WT

I should have put a smiley behind my dead horse. I would love a new video from Craven.