• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Brand New PAU........Viper-ST Announced!!!!!!!!

Just got a pull on the Viper. To put it bluntly........ PAU wont be able to keep these in stock. It is a bit less floaty that the 104 Slick from 3DHS, but the precision aspect is incredible. Wraps up in waterfalls like no other, 3Ds great, hovers are just effortless. Snaps need a bit of work, but you just cant get comfy cozy with an airplane in 1 flight. Give me 20 flights and com3 back again.

Thanks @Terryscustom for letting me get a pull on the Viper. And the DLE 120 is more than enough for it!

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
I agree with Bunkys assessment. The viper is a very smooth machine when it comes to precision. I was amazed at how very little input was needed for some nice smooth slow rolls. Switch over to some high alpha action and the viper is a Cadillac, very stable and very predictable both upright and inverted. Id definitely like to try this thing out again with a little less throw on the ailerons and see how it does for the snaps and rifle rolls.

Thanks to @Terryscustom for letting me tug on the sticks!

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Its all good Terry. Im honored to get to fly something you created. A little less rudder and a smidge less elevator. Ailerons felt fine, as I personally like them a little faster on low rates than most everyone else.

Rates make things look really clean! :) You should be proud of this machine!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Some fun at Extreme 3D Fest with the Viper!

image257.jpg

Attachments

• image223.jpg
    image223.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 257
  • image227.jpg
    image227.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 250
  • image235.jpg
    image235.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 256
  • image236.jpg
    image236.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 265
  • image238.jpg
    image238.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 285
  • image244.jpg
    image244.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 247
  • image247.jpg
    image247.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 264
  • image250.jpg
    image250.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 242
  • image253.jpg
    image253.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 223
  • image256.jpg
    image256.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 267
  • image518.jpg
    image518.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 286

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
when are these ready, who do we contact to get one?

You will want to call up Herve at www.flypau.com and he can set you up and give you current status on the factory. I know he as tons of airplanes on order including the Viper that are slated for this Fall.

We are having a great time at the Black Hills Huckfest with the prototype this weekend:yesss:. We will have it at the Council Bluffs IA labor day weekend event next weekend, anyone close we hope to see you there! We'll also have the Viper at the Des Moines IA "Harvest Huck" on Sept. 17-20. Come and take a test drive!

image092.jpg
image098.jpg
image107.jpg

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Terry, thank you for sharing the pictures.
I flew mine at Lake City as well this week-end: there was a get-together for a member's birthday which happened to coincide with P-Huck's birthday.
Fun all week-end long, and I just got home.

The factory tells me they are still on track to complete this production by late Sepetember, pous about a month for shipping.