• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Bring back the shame!

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Admin;16464 wrote: Not kidding guys were PISSED. But hey.. it's all good.. :D

Not me. I still fly a classic pattern plane or 2. I enjoy 16,000 rpm's of piped noise as my Phoenix 8 with wheels up screams down the runway. A exhaust deflector on a tuned pipe means no slime either.

David

thurmma

150cc
RCflyer29;16625 wrote: 15cc NOOB is just as bad! It's more of a insult if you ask me.

But to be labeled a Glow Pilot is the ultimate insult in the world of GS :) Just glad I made it out of that status QUICKLY!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
thurmma;16828 wrote: But to be labeled a Glow Pilot is the ultimate insult in the world of GS :) Just glad I made it out of that status QUICKLY!

Hence the reason for reading, contributing and posting the crap outta this site right???? LOL

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
why_fly_high;16837 wrote: I've had glow planes bigger than my smallest gas planes.

Ah...yeah!!! I too have had glow planes bigger than even my smallest electric. (shudder) Yikes... lol. My H-9 Mitchell was really pretty bad ass. Twin Saito 72's on a 16 pound airframe. Talk about a Sa..weet flying hooptie. I did sell it this year though. Oh yes, plan next year is for a B-24 with four stroke gassers.:fist-pump-and-yes-s

thurmma

150cc
why_fly_high;16837 wrote: I've had glow planes bigger than my smallest gas planes.

The closest I came to a big slimmer before getting into GS was an Ultra Stick 60 on a pipe. Was fun, but just not the same once I got my 27% Extra 330SC with a 3MM TOC 53cc :) That plane was the beginning of the end of glow for me :)

thurmma

150cc
stangflyer;16834 wrote: Hence the reason for reading, contributing and posting the crap outta this site right???? LOL

I read a TON and reply when I have something to contribute or make a smart a$$ comment :) I love the way the new site is coming online. No hate, just a bunch of crazy sob's sharing the wealth and having a great time!