• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D CAP 232-ST design / build / prototype

capthis

70cc twin V2
Sorry, I will build a couple of these some point, but I will not sell "kits" of my designs anymore. After I had nearly 20 people that just HAD to have kits of my Viper and everyone said "put my name on the list, I WANT ONE!" Well, I had a list of just under 20 names so I'm a man of my word and I got coordinated to sell kits.

Any guesses on how many on that list bought them? ZERO......ZIP......Nadda. People don'g realize that saying "I WANT ONE" "Put me on the list I can't wait to build one" does not mean anything unless you actually intend to do that. I had no plans to sell kits ever, so I invested $15k in further prototypes, molds, materials, etc. and to date we have sold THREE. All three of those have been at a discounted price barely above materials cost.

Sorry, no kits but I encourage everyone to explore scratch building as it's very rewarding but I will absolutely not offer kits again.

sorry

I'm sorry to hear that. I enjoy building, and I am fine with scratch building, but making my own cowls, and canopies is not something I'm interested in pursuing at this time.

if at some point you finish this design, and offer plans, and the fiberglass and plastic canopy I'm interested. I like Caps as you don't see too many of them anymore.