• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Censorship

Super08

70cc twin V2
It is proving difficult to tell others about this site on FG even in PM's because they have the bots set up to remove anything about this site. You have to get creative in how you word things to get by the bots.

BarracudaHockey

70cc twin V2
Yep, its in the language filter.

Sleepy has asked not to poke that particular bear, and based on the rate of sign ups and traffic here, I wouldn't worry about building this place.

Mikeq

150cc
BarracudaHockey;4750 wrote: Yep, its in the language filter.

Sleepy has asked not to poke that particular bear, and based on the rate of sign ups and traffic here, I wouldn't worry about building this place.

+1...c/f joined us last night and said all he did to find this site was google Sleepy...problem is not everyone googles.

Sgt_Buzzkill

If one were to ask their FG buddies for their email address through a PM, ya know just because ya might need to contact them about something cool someday or something,

I don't see how that would be a problem.

And then ya know, one day your bored and you post a whopper of a good post here, maybe toss your friends a nice email to check it out.

Just saying.

Olie

50cc
Also don't forget you can get a lot of information into a jpg...

A picture can be a thousand words.

Mikeq

150cc
Olie;5074 wrote: Also don't forget you can get a lot of information into a jpg...

A picture can be a thousand words.

Tried that already..

5080=1876-GSN.jpg
5080=1876-GSN.jpg

Olie

50cc
Just PM people an embedded jpg with the website address.

Host the picture off site obviously. Since anything GSN is blocked.