• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Contest time! "Smoke'em if Ya Got'em!"

SleepyC

150cc
OK... today is the 20th, we have a few awesome videos... is ANYONE else trying to get a video together, should we extend this for a few days? LET ME KNOW ASAP!

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
My Pitts has some very nice thick smoke, I think, but it will be nearly two weeks before I can get it back out for some video. I have a short video where I was checking a new prop and testing the smoke. Not exactly worthy of such a contest but it does show how thick the smoke is at 74mph. I really like how the dual exhaust is noticeable in the twin smoke streams at certain points.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Does anyone know where I can get something like a pressure valve to stop the residual oil in the line after turning the pump off?

Last edited:

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
My Pitts has some very nice thick smoke, I think, but it will be nearly two weeks before I can get it back out for some video. I have a short video where I was checking a new prop and testing the smoke. Not exactly worthy of such a contest but it does show how thick the smoke is at 74mph. I really like how the dual exhaust is noticeable in the twin smoke streams at certain points.
SICK just sick, love that sound, watched all 3 flights