• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale DA 120

Rich G

30cc
I bought it last Sun and I combined it with the 60 he also had for sale. He said he would get it out Mon. I did get a notice from paypal on Tues of a UPS tracking number so didn't think any more of it. Busy week so it didn't cross my mind until Sat that I hadn't gotten it yet so I ran the tracking number and it was a 1# package delivered to some place in IL, not a 15# or so package you would expect and sent to MI. Hoping he gets back today or whatever and has a chance to review what is going on. If it is a scam, why didn't he take both Todd and myself's money?

Zeeb

30cc
PayPal will not usually start an investigation in less than 30 days. You'll need to provide evidence of having to contact the seller to resolve the problem and getting no response.

That said; I'd be on the horn to PayPal tomorrow asking about your options. It puts the deal on the radar and there is always a possibility they might stop the payment or do a claw back earlier than 30 days. Lack of communication is always a big red flag for me, hope it works out for you 'cause my engine is still in my Compy and you can't have that one.... lol

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
If it is a scam, why didn't he take both Todd and myself's money?
I honestly hope this is just a mistake or an oversight. I've always believed (and discovered for myself) that things are not "always" as they first seem. Until proven otherwise, I believe everyone deserves the respect of receiving the benefit of the doubt.

Rich G

30cc
I totally agree and maybe that is why I am so slow in pushing the fraud button. I have been to UPS many times and know how easy it is to put your address in the ship to box-that is my theory as to what happened but it would sure be nice to be contacted.

js-rc

70cc twin V2
Gosh, In his picture, he looked like your average, nice club member, modeler guy, ha !! I really don't purchase much but when I do, I try get from guys I know & trust on here !! I hope you get your money back.