• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Deadstick and close call

Judge

70cc twin V2
It's the hardest thing to do in this hobby, believing that pushing DOWN will help you make the field. The strong urge is to pull UP, which only guarantees you will be well short. Easy to type, a real Mo'Fo' to do in a high stress deadstick!!! THere's a reason they call it "DEAD" stick!!

Bbcorvette18

70cc twin V2
Dive as long as possible and then glide as far as possible. Like said it's completely backwards from your instincts. I saw this on facebook a couple weeks ago and I still think your to hard on yourself that wasn't far from best casw scenario and a long ways from worst.

njswede

150cc
This is my favorite deadstick landing ever. Full scale Cap loses prop in a flat spin and pulls off a textbook landing. Go to 5:50. There's a lot to learn from this!