• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Eugene, Oregon Monster Fest/3DBASH August 21st-23rd 2015!!

Bbcorvette18

70cc twin V2
Not yet looks to be a fairly easy patch tho. Will have find some landing gear. Got the Viking and 580 patched up already thanks to my father being bored lol.

Life has been hectic so flying hasn't been a priority.

Can't wait for the dvd really wanna see the crash lol

The sad thing is I told [MENTION=2834]3dcarter[/MENTION] that something felt off a few minutes before it smacked. It felt like it was down on power a bit and I just felt off on the sticks. One of these days I'll learn to trust my gut lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

koss1000

30cc
I think the engine had something going on I noticed it was really loading up on some maneuvers you need to really have a bunch more power to pull out.
I have it in slow mo also and it looks pretty cool. That hurt my wallet when it went in.

Bbcorvette18

70cc twin V2
I'm swinging a pretty big prop it's only turning 6000rpm with the 28x10. I got a good deal on the bird so the airframe was basically free the way I look at it. Always planned on beating that airframe to death and then upgrading.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Not yet looks to be a fairly easy patch tho. Will have find some landing gear. Got the Viking and 580 patched up already thanks to my father being bored lol.

Life has been hectic so flying hasn't been a priority.

Can't wait for the dvd really wanna see the crash lol

The sad thing is I told @3dcarter that something felt off a few minutes before it smacked. It felt like it was down on power a bit and I just felt off on the sticks. One of these days I'll learn to trust my gut lol.

I'm glad you can patch it! It just maybe time though to upgrade!

koss1000

30cc
DVD Released

Mike your package is on its way up. For any of the 2 gift certificate holders either contact me directly here or through the website http://www.candidskyproductions.com/Services_Video/On_Sale/on_sale.html and I will get you taken care of including shipping. For the digital download you will receive an email for to the secure link a little while after your purchase. Enough of the commercial hope you guys enjoy.

Capture1.JPG

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Just an update for all those that attended the Monster Fest! We were able to donate $300 to the wounded warrior project with some of the funds collected!

Bbcorvette18

70cc twin V2
[MENTION=2867]koss1000[/MENTION] I won a gift certificate. A DVD would be great. Let me know what ya ne.ed me to do.

If possible a dvd and digital copy would be sweet. Got no problem covering the difference

Last edited by a moderator:

Bbcorvette18

70cc twin V2
Got the dvd. Awesome footage. I a little bummed tho as my real crash wasn't on the pics are from my dead stick landing that floated long. I crashed it good Sunday morning wasn't sure if you were still there filming or not. No biggie tho it's am awesome dvd I'll watch in full soon. Just kinda fast forwarded through it just now.
Again awesome footage can't wait for next year