• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extra 330 71" Graphics

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
Hi everyone! Just got a graphics package for one of our 26% Extra 330's! This Extra is Electric or Fuel powered. Wondering what you guys and gals think before we apply the remaining graphics. So far we have this applied. Any comments or suggestions welcomed! Thanks everyone!

Team Aerobeez

Before:

A few graphics applied:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I like it! It does need something on the cowl to even everything out though. Just my thought but otherwise I like the scheme!

gyro

GSN Contributor
I like it! It does need something on the cowl to even everything out though. Just my thought but otherwise I like the scheme!

I completely agree
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411431230.090567.jpg