• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Extreme Flight 60" Laser Build Thread

xtraflyr

New to GSN!
I just ordered my 60" and also want to do the scale scheme. Leo's Laser was based right here in Jersey and I've seen him plenty of times at the Sussex AirShow.
I just emailed B&E about a graphics package. I'm really stoked after reading your build thread!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 444
Did B&E do the Stars and Stripes as well, or are those from the EF graphics? Plane looks real nice with the later Bud Light logos on it.

xtraflyr

New to GSN!
I'll Probably going with graphics from Dennis Kirby of Kirby graphics? We're working on prices now.

Buick Mackane

70cc twin V2
I wanted to fool around and do a realistic cockpit so Tim H and I came up with this which we sized up and then printed on photo paper. I could not find a way to cover the opening in the front of the clear canopy so I concocted up a dash hood like on my full size Piper Arrow. This was easy to do and I get a lot of compliments at the field.

View attachment 931 View attachment 932 View attachment 933 View attachment 934

WOW! BEAUTIFUL MODS OHIO! Go OSU! Roast those Ducks!

xtraflyr

New to GSN!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Got mine last Monday and am finally getting some time to assemble it. I'm
Going with Graupner HVC 660 mg.bb HV servos. About 130 ozin of torque and 60deg @.12sec.
Also be using my Graupner MZ-24 tx and 8ch rx as well as a Graupner esc. I'll be getting good use from the telemetry with this one.

Awesome job on the cockpit details. Years ago I did something similar by copying onto photo paper but I lost the files and the website.
Do you know where to go on the web to find such photos or still have them?