• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

flight log app for giant scale/gas

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Actually that's what you basically get with "total run time" but I suppose an engine option would also work. I know I've got a couple engines that are in their third airplanes because I'm constantly rotating airplane stock.

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Actually that's what you basically get with "total run time" but I suppose an engine option would also work. I know I've got a couple engines that are in their third airplanes because I'm constantly rotating airplane stock.
Thats why I say to set the engine up as a fuel. You can give it the motor name and even upload a picture of it and even if that motor moves to a new plane you can still track it just like the electric side with batteries. batteries can go in different planes.

Krzy4RC

GSN Contributor
I have been trying to use the T3chDad Flight Log upon a suggestion from Brian Hollier (who said I was being too "Old School")

I made a form and log all of my flight and battery info (I'm Electric) and put it later in a spreadsheet. I can track the number of flights, battery cycles, predicted flight time, etc)

It seems to do all of the basics great. Does anyone know if you can distinguish between flight and radio packs. I charge my flight packs every flight, but my radio packs last all day. So, my cycles are drastically different.

Anyone using this know?