• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Flying with a Jeti Radio shout out

camss69

70cc twin V2
I'm thinking I'm going to go this route. Been on the fence now for about a year. I really started looking at the Futaba 18SZ, but the receiver selection is pretty dismal. Then comparing the capabilities to the DS-16.... I'm back to looking at Jeti. They have a test-drive program on the espirit models website.. I was thinking about doing it only because I would like to check out the radio before I buy since it's so expensive..

Wacobipe

100cc
I'm thinking I'm going to go this route. Been on the fence now for about a year. I really started looking at the Futaba 18SZ, but the receiver selection is pretty dismal. Then comparing the capabilities to the DS-16.... I'm back to looking at Jeti. They have a test-drive program on the espirit models website.. I was thinking about doing it only because I would like to check out the radio before I buy since it's so expensive..
I have found a the Jeti software to be far easier to set up than any other system I've used...and the telemetry is awesome. Blows the telemetry from my previous JR system out of the water. I love my Jeti and would never go back.