• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Fort Smith Arkansas Fly Low In Sept. 19-22

gyro

GSN Contributor
Fort Smith will be my first Fly Low, Can't Wait!! Will vendors be there? 3DHobbyshop? I'm wanting to pickup a new plane and I'll wait if I can get it next weekend.

Awesome! Looking forward to meeting you. FLI are awesome!!
Not sure if the trailer of goodies will be there... But there will likely be many used planes for sale. I'll have at least one myself for sale!

Baughie

30cc
Just booked my room at the Hampton WOOT!!! Gyro you gonna bring any 3drc vinyl stickers? i have some plane's and my trailer that need to be tagged lol

I just acquired my friends 107" pilot 330sc and I'll have it there for sale. It's just the airframe, I put it together for him and it never got flown very much. Still looks brand new. It's the red, black, yellow color. Has wing bags, fortitude tank, etc.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Just booked my room at the Hampton WOOT!!! Gyro you gonna bring any 3drc vinyl stickers? i have some plane's and my trailer that need to be tagged lol

We will definitely have some vinyl there!
If you want to, I can custom make you a large one for your trailer :)

gyro

GSN Contributor
How big are the normal stickers?

We'll have some 2x3" airplane only logos to give away there. We'll also have some larger ones and some full site logos for sale.

I'm making a 14" x 11" airplane logo for my trailer :)

Baughie

30cc
We'll have some 2x3" airplane only logos to give away there. We'll also have some larger ones and some full site logos for sale.

sweet hook me up on the big boy :cool: i plan to be there friday,sat,sun

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Where are you in Missouri, cause I might be able to haul a plane or two for you. I'm in Springfield, MO

Rolla, about 1.5 hours East of you off I-44, that's kinda out of your way tho. That's ok, I'm happy to go just to show my support. I'm sure ill sneak a couple of small planes in the back seat of the truck. I see you are coming to my Huckfest in Rolla?

abaser

50cc

Doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make it, but am interested in the vinyl. Price? And do you ship?

gyro

GSN Contributor
Doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make it, but am interested in the vinyl. Price? And do you ship?

That's a bummer! Sorry you can't go :(

Yes, we can custom make site vinyl and ship world wide. Just PM me what you'd like and we can go from there.

G